Re: Audi S4, HOLY CRAP NUGGETS! *** now Sport Quattro

If I had a Sport, I'd be kinda wary of driving it much - the price of
spares, especially body parts is scary stuff!
Howzabout GBP12,937 for a replacement roof, or GBP7,601 for a front fender,
GBP3,600 for just a bumper cover! On the mechanical side, a cylinder head
will set you back a cool GBP27,000 and there'll be no change out of 3,000
for a set of cams.  And the list goes on!
Wouldn't take much damage to make one of those a writeoff!

Ewan Hopkins...

'85 Storm 2.0
'86 GT 1.8