Re: Front clear Euro turn signals

> Cool, I can hack it that others don't share my opinions.  I never said
that
> any mod done to a car other than a direct factory replacement is "rice".
> happen to think that there are very cool Hondas out there fueled by the
same
> passions that drive this list.  But I guess for the young people on this
> list who can't cope with opinions that differ from their own, I should
have
> prefaced my comment so I didn't turn their world upside down with a
simple,
> sarcastic comment.
>
> Don't worry, I don't think YOU are ignorant.  If you WERE ignorant you
would
> have immediately jumped to the conclusion that my tag line was actually
how
> I felt.  Obviously this subject is near and dear to your heart otherwise
you
> wouldn't be whining like a little baby.  Next time it might be easier on
you
> if you don't completely blow other peoples onions out of proportion.

    maybe if the more "mature" listers such as yourself would think a little
before making foolish comments, then the "whining babies" on the list might
not be so quick to judge.  look pal, you made a stupid comment about
someone's personal taste, and that taste happens to be shared by a number of
people on this list.  i merely stated that people really shouldn't
categorize everybody into the same little group.

    i hope that this ends this pointless debate

jason
the mad bastard