RE: Front clear Euro turn signals (will it ever stop?)

Are you still whining about this?  I guess my earlier attempt to communicate
with you off of the list failed, so I figured you must want to clutter the
list with your diatribe so you can feel important.  You are way too stuck on
yourself.  I guess people can have their own opinions as long as they don't
conflict with yours?  Some day you'll grow out of this phase where you have
to challenge beliefs that are contrary to your own.

> i merely stated that people really shouldn't categorize everybody into the
same
> little group.
No you didn't "merely" anything.  You ranted and raved like a spoiled child
about the word "rice" being used without your authorization.  Grow up.

David Barwick
Black '88 Scirocco
Anthracite '84 GLI
Eugene, OR

> Obviously this subject is near and dear to your heart otherwise
> you wouldn't be whining like a little baby.  Next time it might be easier
on
> you if you don't completely blow other peoples onions out of proportion.

jason