Re: Waterfest: Maybe so! (was: waterfest show cars)

At 12:17 PM -0700 7/1/00, T Berk wrote:
>Scott Williams wrote:
> >
> > Daun Yeagley wrote:
> >
> > > Scott - you just *can't* miss waterfest this year!  Your
> > > west-coast twin's even coming into town!  NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
> > >
> > > We'll miss ya man.  :(
> >
> > Thanks, Daun. It is looking ever more likely that I *will* be
>able to make it to Waterfest. I picked up a an driver to help me get
>up there and
> > back. <snip>
> > Scott F. Williams
>

>Hey!,
> I already have enough trouble being known as 'Jason's Brother'
>everywhere he's ever been, I'm an INDIVIDUAL, dammit!
>8P
>
>I'll be there, and I'm bringing the fanatical one with me.

Well, at least the one that applies the "Money" part of the equation
with relish!

>TBerk
>It's good to have friends, isn't it?

No, TBerk, Daun and I have met the both of you. You're one person in
two bodies.  It's truly frightening, how everything on the East Coast
is reflected out west.

Witness:

Mark Davidson & his wife Christine; a guy who runs an internet VW
mail-order parts shop and has the entire VAG CD memorized.

Mike Potter & his wife Kristen; a guy who runs an internet VW
mail-order parts shop and has the entire VAG CD memorized.

| Jim Jarrett                      http://www2.rpa.net/~jarrett |
| mailto:jarrett@rpa.net                                        |