Re: Temp Light

At 8:34 AM -0700 7/1/00, Paul Maione wrote:
>Hey everyone.
>

>I bought a low temp thermostat and fan switch, the
>only thing is when I change all this stuff, the light
>will probably still flash. Is there anything I should
>check?

The radiator.  Is it full o' crud and not circulating coolant?  When
the temp gauge reads up there, is there a marked temperature
differential between the top and bottom of the radiator?  The hoses?

The fan.  Is it in acutality, working?

You haven't changed the thermostat yet, have you?  Could be that?

| Jim Jarrett                      http://www2.rpa.net/~jarrett |
| mailto:jarrett@rpa.net                                        |