Temp Light

Hey everyone.

After just getting my 16v last week, I was going a
little crazy on it (kinda faster than my 8v), and I
started having problems with the cooling system. I was
on the highway about to get off and that's when I
noticed that the temp was REAL high and the watertemp
light was flashing. After stopping the car and letting
it cool, when I would restart the car, the light would
be flashing all the time. Even when I would let the
car sit overnight, when I would start it again the
next morning, it would do the same thing.

I bought a low temp thermostat and fan switch, the
only thing is when I change all this stuff, the light
will probably still flash. Is there anything I should
check?

Thanks

=====
Paul Maione