Re: Temp Light

One cause could be air bubbles in the cooling system.  That will cause the
light to blink, even when the engine is cold and make the guage read very
high after a few minutes of driving.  If youve recently had the cooling
system open, this could be the problem.  Sometimes, the air in the cooling
system will work itself out over a little time.

Eric Person
86.5 16v