Re: Watefest Questions

> Anybody Know were 'Docs' is? Anybody going? :

> New this year is the first Ms. WaterFest 2000 Pageant. The top 25 girls
> will compete at "Docs" Pub on the night before WaterFest. The top ten
> will compete at the show on the following day. The winner will be
> covered by Max Power Magazine.

Here is what I could dig up using my trusty little machine here:

DOC'S BAR & GRILL
US HIGHWAY 46
TOTOWA NJ 07512
(973) 256-0606

And of course directions from Upper Montclair:

1: Start out going North on NORWOOD AVE towards SUNSET PARK by turning left.
    0.0 miles
2: Turn LEFT onto MARION RD.  0.2 miles
  (0.3 km)
3: Turn RIGHT onto VALLEY RD.  1.9 miles
4: Turn SLIGHT LEFT to take the US-46 WEST ramp.
    0.1 miles
5: Merge onto US-46 W.  2.3 miles
6: Take the UNION BLVD. ramp towards TOTOWA/PATERSON/LITTLE FALLS.
    0.1 miles
7: Merge onto UNION BLVD. 1.1 miles

I'll try to convince the little woman to let us come down to hang out there with you guys.

BTW if any of you guys are bummed that you didnt get into the Fairfield Ramada at the
discounted rate I just got a room at the Fairfield Raddison for a bid of $50 + $25 of a bonus
from Discover on the priceline.com website.  Hotel seems ok - Indoor pool, sauna, health club,
restaurant.  And for $50 out of my pocket - Why not.

Anybody else going to be autocrossing or is it just me in my little A1 against the world of
A2-A3-A4's that are bound to be there.

Joe Oliveira                        ______________
83 FSP Rabbit GTI            [__\==(\x/)==/__]
97 STR  Jetta GLX VR6   {OO==(\x/)==OO}
ilium@bit-net.com
Visit our website at:
http://www.FlyingToasterRacing.com