Re: Watefest Questions

>>Missed out on pre registration (just entrance , not showing) Any point
to order over the net then, or just wait till I get there?  <<

Well last year when I entered the show with my car, they never actaully
collected my entrance ticket so I could have had a passenger riding with
me for free and I think the same happened with a few other people. I dont
know maybe they just forgot to collect the tickets. Maybe the same will
happen this year and you can just ride in with some one. Cant hurt to try.

Rich Deede
1988 Scirocco 2.0 16v
1987 Scirocco 16v - R.I.P.
http://www.geocities.com/scirocco16v