Re: Waterfest: Maybe so! (was: waterfest show cars)

--- Scott Williams <sfwilliams@home.com> wrote:
> Daun Yeagley wrote:
>
> > Scott - you just *can't* miss waterfest this year!
> Your
> > west-coast twin's even coming into town!
> NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
> >
> > We'll miss ya man.  :(
>
> Thanks, Daun. It is looking ever more likely that I
> *will* be able to make it to Waterfest. I picked up a an
> driver to help me get up there and
> back. So, if I leave at 6am in the morning I could be
> back in Montclair by around 2pm. What time does this show
> finish? -well after 2, right?

Yeah, something like that.  And quite a few of us are
sticking around 'til Monday to get a fresh start.

> Chris Chemidlin has also volunteered to bring my 'Rocco
> up. Hmmm.... this could be fun....

Cool!  Lookin' forward to seein' it.

=====
Daun Yeagley
'80 Scirocco S,
'81 Pickup
'82 Pickup
'85 & '87 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v
"Never joke, taunt or dangle what might be seen as a challenge in front of the powers that be.  The universe is listening."  -Lane Wallace.