Waterfest: Maybe so! (was: waterfest show cars)

Daun Yeagley wrote:

> Scott - you just *can't* miss waterfest this year!  Your
> west-coast twin's even coming into town!  NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
>
> We'll miss ya man.  :(

Thanks, Daun. It is looking ever more likely that I *will* be able to make it to Waterfest. I picked up a an driver to help me get up there and
back. So, if I leave at 6am in the morning I could be back in Montclair by around 2pm. What time does this show finish? -well after 2, right? I
forget...

Chris Chemidlin has also volunteered to bring my 'Rocco up. Hmmm.... this could be fun....
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut

Check out our rally team's website!