Re: Rocco Project Revived!!! (long)

>  What color brake rotors?

I'm surprised that only a few people caught this mistake of mine. Of course, I
meant the brake *calipers*...

> > Next, I've got to decide what kind of body modifications I want. So far,
> > here's what is definite: Shaved side marker lights, no "Volkswagen" logo
> > in the back,

Well, I've decided to shave all the badges and the rear lock. I'm going ahead
with the remote release -should look schweet!

Color is still undecided although I'm leaning towards a current OEM VW blue
that I don't know the name for. Is it that Cosmos or Cobalt or Royal or
Midnight or something? I forget. Anyway, here's a question. How many inches
from the rear of the roof is the rear edge of the Fuba supposed to go? That
is, I'd like to duplicate the Scirocco 16v's positioning, nah mean?

Well, g'night...
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut

Check out our rally team's website. And come on, guys. Sign my guestbook!
http://www.usrallyteam.com