Re: non-roc:Chipping a Passat 1.8T

The comparo I was speaking of was done by one of the major car rags.  I
think it was Car and Drivel, but not sure.  I can never keep straight
which car mag does what.  Anyway, the NB in the comparo was a 150 hp
one.  I do remember reading in EC what you mention and took it as a
bunch of bullshit.  But my dissatisfaction with EC is another story...

-Mike