Re: Rocco Project Revived!!! (long)

Scott Williams wrote:

> Now, here's the thing: What color do I go with?

    Burnt Orange Metallic.  =)   If you dont do it, I will do it on my
next car!

 What color brake rotors?

    Same...

> Next, I've got to decide what kind of body modifications I want. So far,
> here's what is definite: Shaved side marker lights, no "Volkswagen" logo
> in the back,

    Why not remove the Scirocco?  Keeps all those unknowledgable people
guessing  =)

filled in stock antennae hole, Fuba antennae where you'd
> expect it on the roof, European Mk1 bumpers (thanks, Dirk!). As for the
> tentative stuff.. shaved rear hatchback lock -to be opened via a
> solenoid or with a pull release lever, small hood scoop, "sucide" hood
> that lifts forward instead of backwards like usual.
>
> Am I missing anything? I've got to make the body color decision by this
> Wednesday... Whudda y'all think?

    Nope, those body mods sound damn fine to me!  Keep it plain, simple,
and low  =)

  André Bjorkheim
  Lime Green 79 Scirocco ©
  http://idt.net/~volkswgn/profile/pro3.html