NW Scirocco Owners

Could you all please respond to me with youre email addys. Im putting together a email distro list for events in the NW area. Events such as the NW Scirocco Winter Cruise (currently in the planning stages, more to come when the distro list is done), and also the NW New Dimensions Cruise. I will also try to keep you all informed on other VW event such as the Evolution Motorsport cruises and dyno days. Dont worry, Ill be the only one with the address and there will be no spam. If you ever want removed just tell me. So please send them to me at the following adresses.

sfenton@amazon.com
testastrega@aol.com

Shannon Fenton
Telecom Resource Management