Re: non-roc:Chipping a Passat 1.8T

I know it didnt make sense to me either but we both lauched well, although I
spun of course, while he hooked up for just a brief second then I pulled on
him every gear...I can say in all honestly that the passat is a very under
estimated car. The 1.8T has the flatest torque curve...I can pull away
without much effort from a dead stop in 3rd gear. I dont know what it weighs
but I will gaurentee it will out handle any semi stock MK2 scirocco...it out
handled my 16V with Boge and H&Rs everytime. Ive taken a couple list members
for rides and its always impressive....

Shannon
"Better to burn out than to fade away"
87 16V w/213,000 mi
"Drugs have taught a whole new generation of youth the metric system"