OXS Sensor in a 16V

Ok...I know this has been runover before but like the most of us I dont pay
attention to it until it happens to me.
I need to know just what the symptoms of a failing sensor could be. Just what
it is that it does and what systems that it can affect. How much do they cost
and how hard is it to install. I have a non-cat racing downpipe which
relocates the sensor to the engine bay in easy reach. Thanks....

Shannon
"Better to burn out than to fade away"
87 16V w/213,000 mi
"Drugs have thought a whole new generation of youth the metric system"