New Law In NYC (was Re: tv show: WATCH IT!!!)

Hi All,

Looks like my racing days are coming to an end.  A new law just got passed
in New York City.  If you're caught doing more than 2x the speed limit or
driving recklessly the cops will take your car, end of story, no trial.  I
saw on the news yesterday that some poor SOB got caught doing 117 in a 50MPH
zone (you've been there too).  No more car!

So if you're passing through NYC and some backward wearing baseball hat
honda driving moron starts playing with you.  Just get him to go really fast
and then back off.  That would probably be more satisfying than beating his
lame ass.  You know you could've beat him anyway.

- Jan Folkson

'86 16V
'99 Passat 1.8T
'00 Beetle GLX 1.8T