RE: tv show: WATCH IT!!!

If that's the show I'm thinking of, it'll be on again.  I've seen it in part
or whole several times on TLC.  If it's the one that towards the end sort of
features a guy with a white Civic that he's dragging, controlling the engine
with his laptop computer, it's the same show.  If not, I want to see it!

Aaron
'84 Scirocco - Woo-hoo!
'70 Bug - hibernating
'87 Nissan truck - Soon to be for sale