Re: new stuff from eiptuning

let me throw a few buts in to the wind......
ok the turbo setup will nto run correctly they do not tune the car right for
the setup to wrok correctly ask the vr6 turbo gus they will tell you
stories.....
as for their 2.1L conversion i would suggest you actaully see thparts before
they installtehm and make sure a competant tech trhere does it .... i dont say
this becasue i work at a shop in teh area i say this cause i have seen a lot of
there mistakes, soem grenades, and some rice action too....
any way that is my rantig but all i have to say is buyer beware...
to have one of your stories posted just buy soemwthign and wait ...

jonas