Re: new stuff from eiptuning

Caution.

If you are going to do the work, that might be
alright.

But if you are going to have them do it, beware.
Several listers have had or know someone that has had
a horrendous experience with EIP.

My own personal experience is that they need to take
"Customer Relations 101" (I bought a short block from
them a few years ago)

Mark