new stuff from eiptuning

I just got off the phone with eip tuning.  I found out that they are
working on an a1 turbo kit for all cars in that chassis.  It will in clude
the turbo, maniflod, wastegate and blowoff valve.
The only thing required is plumbing.  They're also working on a downpipe to
go with that.
	The kit estimate is $1495.  not too bad for a starter kit.
I've also figured out what I'm going to do for hp.  I'm ging to go with the
2.1 conversion that they sell.  output of close to 200 hp.

Scott
88 red 16v