got clutch?

ok. I need a clutch. I know jack about clutches. I just
spent all day listening to clutch salesmen. I need a clutch.

Engine: G60 engine ~250hp
Tranny: rocco 8v tall or 16v short or a frankentranny
Chassy: 81 rocco
 Usage: Street racing and drag strip

I want a clutch that grips, won't shatter, semi smooth
engagement and can handle a stiffer but not too stiff pedal.
I want to be able to dump it at 3g's and have it grip yet
not have to do that every time i want to goto work. I want
a compromise between a 3-puck racing clutch and an organic
stock one.

What Ive found so far
Sachs Sport clutch kit ???$
Clutchnet disk only carbon/organic w/ metal ring 200mm disc 150$
Neuspeed N2 kit ~450$
RPS (not rons) carbon kit 475$

what else is out there..what do you all recommend? experiences?
Yeah i KNOW im going to blow through that tranny fast. dont
tell me crap i already know :) I want to know the best kit or
dics/pressure plate combo out there to use. thanks

Ryan