Re: got clutch?

ok  i am goign to throw my nickel and dimes worht sincei have been
toying withthe idea for soem time now.....
i have had the sport cluchform saches it is good but  i needed
more...then i went to a cluctch master, better improvement but still not
grippy enough , aafter that i went to use a clutch net  disc, i liked it
for the drag strip but they are unreliable , ui have seen may things
happen to them fromt eh inner splines completly shearing  to just
complete failure....
the shop i work at  has a sport clutch durable up to 550hp, i have
driven two of them one in a g-60 with all the fixin's adn the other was
a 16v sport disc, they are both great, not too much play adn enought to
hold power under high loads.......i have purchased oen for my 2.1L
project.....i think the clutch runs aroudn 550.00USD
but htat is my biased opionion cause i work there
jonas