Re: 16v turbo [Motortechnik]

well let see, the way that i know the power went to the groud was the a quaife with
bolt kit and he also had a set of bogart rims and a set of drag slicks....it woudl
hook up should be runnign around 11's  as for price it is very reasonable if you
think of qualitly of work , reliablity(also depends on owners doing maitence), and
dependablility
there is a yellow turbo 16v rabbit tha runs around baltimore dont ever fu k with
that guy he has a similar setup, little story i was ont eh beltway doing about 90
in my old 84Gti adn he pulled up next to me waved downshifted and took off, he was
about 1.5 miles up the road beofre i could even depress the gas, it is a fast car
and a very very fast and reliable motor

jonas