From: sjmill@erols.com (jonas miller)
Sent: Monday, January 17, 2000 11:58 PM
To: NJNagel@aol.com
Cc: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: good mechanic in Silver Spring/DC area?

well hey there nate, the shop i work at is a littel furthur away than silver
prigns, it is in carrol county you would get on 32 adn head towards columbia,
sykes viller for a long time but it si a scritcly vw shop  ,  it is called
motortechnik, if you are tryign to stay close to teh area , and find someone let
me know i can telly ou a little about them
i am in baltimore  if you got a question or somethign mail me privatly and i
giveya my number

jonas

NJNagel@aol.com wrote:

> Hi all....
>
> thought I had finally found a good mechanic... was futzing with my car the
> other day and discovered that my cruise control vacuum thingy is missing...
> only exp. I can come up with is that the mech sez he did me a "favor" by
> replacing my leaky valve cover gasket while doing the water pump... not much
> of a favor if you don't put it all back together now is it?  enough of this
> crap, I hate having to take my car back again and again.  Only question in my
> mind is why I didn't notice it the next day at Peter's when I was trying to
> guesstimate without having a jack whether the relay shaft bracket he gave me
> would fit (it didn't.  I'm having a bad car week...)  So....  anyone know a
> shop they'd recommend?
>
> thanx
>
> nate

Messages are scanned and cleaned by Sophos AntiVirus Software!