Re: good mechanic in Silver Spring/DC area? [Motortechnik]

Ian Pitts wrote:

> Just so you guys know, Motortechnik makes a 16v Turbo system that cranks out
> over 400hp. Just ask Francis (the owner) about it.. the problem is the price.
> Last I heard it was something like $15k. (race motor)

Uh.. make that ONE problem is price.. the other is figuring out how the phuck
to put that many horses to the ground through the cheesy 020 tranny, and once
there, how to control it!  At that kinda number, I don't think a Quaife alone
is gonna cut it!  :0

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 Scirocco 16V 2.0