Re: Fuel Injection Problems Resolved! Was:"Help Needed"

> I can give my highest
> recommendation to Halsey Automotive at 77th & NE Halsey to those listers
> in the Portland OR. area.  A VW only shop with a great parts shop next
> door.

****Halsey Automotive, I am convinced that this is the best VW shop around.
If I dont have the time or tools to do a job, they are the only shop I will
take my Rocc to, or any other VW for that matter. Not to mention the
excellent parts store that shares the same roof. I recomend this shop and
parts store to anyone in the Portland areah, they do excellent work and are
quite often the best priced.

Nathan