RE: corrado bumper and mk1 alt question and bi-turbo rocco

Potterman has all the stuff do "gank" out the A/C

You need the non-ac alt brakcet, water pump pulley and alt pulley.

The best MkI light upgrade IMHO is any E code light that isn't Hella.  I
just don't like the flat faced look of the Hella.  The others are made by
Carello, Cibie and Autoroche.  I run Carello highs with 100W bulbs and Cibie
low/highs with 80/100s, all relayed.  Melts cats at 1000 yards.

Thanks for tuning in.

Brian H