re: corrado bumper and mk1 alt question and bi-turbo rocco

Way cool Corrado Bumper...now you know..you'll have to
do the Corrado headlight conversion to be really cool!

ok now onto mk1's...i got the 1.7l with big ass square
sucky ac compressor and alternator below it. Can i gank
all that crap and install the alt/bracket from a 1.8l 8v?
how about one from a 16v?

my alternator belt is loose and after jacking with it last night
trying to determine which bolt and which brackets i need to
tighten, i figure id just LOVE to gank out my ac comprssor and
just run the alternator for the few more months i'll be driving
on this engine. Maybe ill just strap the compressor to the side
of the battery so the front end won't raise up anymore =)

i should be getting my new apex strips for my G60 today, another
week or so and it will be fully ported and back together and
installed on a ginuea Corrado (to make sure it wont blow up
in my rocco...gee arent friends great!)

about the bi-turbo rocco...anyone up in the NW know what I'm
talking about..if you know this shop please drop me a line,
if you don't...don't ask me!

also whats a good light upgrade for the dual round mk1 lights?

Ryan