Re: New Stuff

Hello,
you're speaking of the "V8 mask" from JE  ?

well, I have this thing for seven 7 years now,
a lot of stones impact there, so  I repainted it three times so far.
But I don't think it's fragile, there were no problems drilling or installing it,
no need to trim anything or cut the safety catch at all,
and it fitted perfectly, well it is designed for European models,
so don't complain about problems due to this over there.

speaking of the price, yes-it is not cheap, but it's not a millionseller
like the Kamei grille trash, and it is handmade, keep that in mind when thinking
about production costs.

...and we should be happy that it is expensive,
I'd hate to see it on too much other cars ;-))

Greets
dirk
'83 SCIROCCO GTX with JE-grille
'84 SCIROCCO GTX with KAMEI grille