Re: MkI Opinion

Hello,

IMHO, the Mk1 ( in contrast to the Mk2 ) doesn't need any rearwings at all.
the hatch is already shaped like a rearwing, it has the necessary
defined edge to cut the air. ( Abreißkante ).

aside from the aerodynamic aspect, it only depends on your personal
taste what to mount there.

as you seem to be a rearwing fanatic, I have a suggestion for you ;-)
www.Scirocco2.de/shitroc.jpg

sorry, just couldn't resist :-)
Dirk
'83 SCIROCCO GTX 1.8l EX carbed montego-black
'84 SCIROCCO GTX 1.8l DX inj.   montego-black
www.Scirocco2.de