Re: New Stuff

That's true, the price will keep me from bumping into myself at every
corner...that's why I have a Scirocco instead of a CRX!!  :)

I just thought that for the price, the quality would have been a little
better.  I used a 1/8" drill bit and didn't apply very much pressure and two
of the four holes I drilled cracked out.  On one of them, the top layer
(gelcoat I guess) just started to crumble.  I realize it was made for the
Euro bumpers, I wasn't so much concerned with trimming the US bumper.  I
still had to trim the latch support which I would assume the Euro cars had
too.

I took it back off and painted it today and it looks great on the car.  I
guess I just think the fiberglass should be a little thicker where it's
mounted, that's all.

Tom