Fwd: Will this work for BBQ caravan.

I think Randy ment this for the masses, but only emailed me.  Here it is.
-Dick-

Actually I was thinking of meeting at Hwy 880 off of Montague Expy.
How about if we (Tosha, Mark, and Randy) meet at the Shell station
around 11am. on Montague Expy. off of 880 (1st light after going to the
right off of the offramp) We can then take 880 North to Mission Blvd
East to 680 North to Alcosta Blvd and meet up with Craig, Dick, Kevin,
and Mike at Craig's house in San Ramon. Then off to Sac whichever
route seems best.
Kevin and Mike, you could just hang a left on 580 from 5 in Tracy, and
when you get to 680, go north to Alcosta. (first exit)
E-mail Craig for directions to his house from there.
Let me know if this will work for all.
-Randy