Re: Yes, another braking question.

Chris,
Thanks for the reply.
You say only two MC's but then say I can upgrade to 22mm or even a
25mm, if these are upgrades wouldn't that make three if you include
the one you are upgrading from. :) Probably just a typo. If there are three,
what is the size of the 81 Scirocco MC. I will probably stick with the stock
BB for I would like more control over the amount of stopping power that I
seemed to have lost with the other setup with the larger BB and MC on
my other car. After changing rear lines to ss braid and re-bleeding if I
still have pedal travel problems I will try the next larger size MC.
-Randy