Re: upper strut bushings

Chris,
Thanks again.
The units I am using are from Auto Tech about 5 years back. They also look
just like the early A1 assemblies. Mine are still basiclly new (just
recently
mounted), so I guess I have a while to wait if that is the case. Yeah, I get
no
stiffness at all while cornering at high or low speeds. At last weekends
autocross event, the car handled like it was on rails and the steering was
very precise and predictable. I love them, just a little stiff on the road.
-Randy