Fw: Yes, another braking question.

Dave,
Thanks for the reply.
After talking to George, we both figured that I may still have air in the
lines and there might be a possibility that having ss braided lines in
the front and not the rear might also be a contributing factor. I plan
on picking up the ss lines for the rear and re-bleeding the brakes.
The calipers, rotors, and pads all came over from my other car,
so they should have already been seated, and the rotors/pads were
still like new (only about 2k mi. on them).

Randy B.
Cosmos 81 Scirocco S - 2.0L 16V
(under the knife OSP car)
Mars 81 Scirocco S - t t 1847cc
(my new CSP car until the other is done)