Re: Don't swiss cheese your Airbox

HotSpot15@aol.com wrote:

> ok, i herd bout this from my freind tim bout with the air box......should I
> do it?? what does it do to your injection system??

  Well if you are asking me personally, I say hell yea!!  It gives the car the
rumble that it should have had to begin with, especially if you mate it to an
exhaust.  I am running a Leistritz system as well.   Make sure you replace the
filter with a K&N or you will risk sucking your paper filter in to the throttle
body.   There are no adjustments to your fuel system or anything like that.
Just pull out the lower half of the air box and use your imagination.  Just try
and retain the support of the plastic.

Trust me, you will smile when you first tromp the gas when your finished.  As
far as performance goes, nobody really seems to know if it improves, but it
sure is fun!

-=Rick
84' 8V Wolfs
Mobile, AL