Re: all this sighting b.s.

I could send at least one "was this your car" mail every day
because there are still some sweet 53b's on the roads here but
I guess the chance of a positive response would be less than 0.00000001%  ;-)

In fact I don't even give a thumbs up or whatever,
as there are too many non enthusiasts driving in a Scirocco here.

when riding the motorbike, I hate that greeting ceremony
as I feel oblidged to lift my hand too, in case the other one greets me.
Why his he/her greeting me ?
because we're riding (the same) motorbike ??
in spite of this fact I don't know him and he might be the biggest a**hole
in the universe, so why should I lift my hand for him ?
If there are only some bikes on the road it does not really matter,
but on weekends, when there are thousands driving around, it's just annoying...
...I want to drive, not waving around.

Scirocco-content :
This weekend I was offered a SWEEET dark green metallic Mk2 GT II in perfect condition
for $500 . But after all I did not take it , because 4 Sciroccos are just too much.
But I'm still dreaming of it....

Greets
Dirk
'83 SCIROCCO GTX montego-black engine: EX carbed
'84 SCIROCCO GTX montego-black engine: EX carbed
'84 SCIROCCO GTX montego-black engine: DX inj.
--- COLLECT THEM ALL !! --- :-))
www.Scirocco2.de