Re: all this sighting b.s.

Good point! Has there ever been anyone who has seen someone elses car on the
list that has made one of these statements and had a response?

>Okay guys, so you see a friggin' Scirocco on the road and it *does* turn
>out to be one of us. Is any one  of you going to all giggly and throw a
>party or something? Really... Whenever I see one on the road I'll give
>it a thumbs up or whatever, but this continuous "was that anyone from
>the list" crap is just retarded.
>
>Give it a rest already...
>--
>Scott F. Williams
>NJ Scirocco nut
>SCCA ProRally driver
>Hotrod Rabbit GTi
>
>Check out our rally team's website!
>http://www.usrallyteam.com
>

>--

Chris DeLong
ICQ#45030867
Seattle, WA USA
'80 16V Rag
'80 Rocco (new!)
'82 GLI (now with a happy shaved, solenoid operated trunk)
'80 'Vert
'61 17 Window
'78 Scirocco