Re: all this sighting b.s.

> Okay guys, so you see a friggin' Scirocco on the
> road and it *does* turn
> out to be one of us. Is any one  of you going to all
> giggly and throw a
> party or something? Really... Whenever I see one on
> the road I'll give
> it a thumbs up or whatever, but this continuous "was
> that anyone from
> the list" crap is just retarded.

I'm gonna have to go with Scott on this one. I see so
many Scirocco's a week, some all fucked up, some in
wicked shape, but nothing would make me think that it
was someone from the list. I mostly know everyone in
my area who's on the list. If you see a Scirocco.org
sticker or something, then maybe this person might be
on the list, but if not, just fuck it. We, the list,
must represent a small population of Scirocco owners
on the planet. Not everyone who owns a Scirocco is on
the list.

=====
Paul Maione (The Burnt Kid)
Scirocco 86' 8v Flash Silver