Re: all this sighting b.s.

Heya, if ya all hate these post so much quit wasting time/bandwidth bitching
about it! This is a pretty long thread about what a waste it is. Everyone in
my area driving a rocco don't care at all, might as well be a hugo. I wave
at 'em and they look at me like I'm an asshole (well I am) Just thought I'd
share.
dave gray awaiting hate mail!!!