Re: Don't swiss cheese your Airbox

> Thanks Randy.......Well I'm glad I did this to my "spare" car and not ruined
> the airbox from the good car.  But it does sound cool though....and when
> people turn their heads, they see a high riding, rusty old rocco.  *L*
>
> Where is the best place to put the inlet  hose for the air intake?

  I cut the hell out of the box, then ran a vent hose from right under the front
of the car that pushed outside air into the general area of the air filter (not
really a ram-air setup, but a cold air one at that).  I have been running this
for over a year, and did fine with it last summer, even living down here in
Mobile, AL

-=Rick
84 8v Wolfs
Mobile, AL