[toy cars] found a Scirocco Mk2 Zender Z400 slotcar from Carrera !!

Hello,

as you might know, I'm also collecting
Scirocco toy cars, as I can't take my real ones inside the house :)

last week I got one that I have been searching for years :
a Carrera slotcar with Scirocco Mk2 chassis that has the
Zender Z400 bodykit & Zender airdam on it !
http://www.Scirocco2.de/carreramk2.jpg

I got that thing on german eBay and I paid $120 for it.
( more than for my last real Scirocco :-)   )

of course I had to paint it because that pink color was so awful.

now it looks like this :
http://www.Scirocco2.de/carre005.jpg
http://www.Scirocco2.de/carre008.jpg
http://www.Scirocco2.de/carre009.jpg

anybody else has one, so we could do a race ?? ;-)

Greetings
Dirk
'83 SCIROCCO GTX montego-black engine: EX carbed
'84 SCIROCCO GTX montego-black engine: EX carbed
'84 SCIROCCO GTX montego-black engine: DX inj.
--- COLLECT THEM ALL !! --- :-))
www.Scirocco2.de