Re: All Points Bulletin

>the story is this , my insurance company is
>trying to screw me. I was the one that was asking
>advice about what to do with my car that got in
>an accident. Anyway they are only giving me 1900$
>for my car TOTAL.. and said my only recourse is
>to find a comparable car for sale in washington
>oregon or idaho. my cars configuration is this:

Fuck your insurance company!  Remember it is YOUR car.  You hold the title,
not them.  First off, I would go get it if it isn't already in your
possesion.  They are reimbursing you for your loss, but it is still your
car.  It's a ripoff the way some of these companies make you "buy back"
your own car.

John Worden
Wayne, Maine
ICQ 1527476
'81 MkI w/2.0 16V (waiting for the spring)
'86 MkII 8V  (also waiting for the spring)
'98 Dodge Dakota 4x4