Re: All Points Bulletin

"mr. grinch" wrote:

> the story is this , my insurance company is
> trying to screw me. I was the one that was asking
> advice about what to do with my car that got in
> an accident. Anyway they are only giving me 1900$
> for my car TOTAL.. and said my only recourse is
> to find a comparable car for sale in washington
> oregon or idaho. my cars configuration is this:
>
> 86 16v Scirocco

To paraphrase James Brown;

"Wahseneva you do, you gotsta make it funky...;

By that I mean-

1. Don't roll over, don't give in. They win if they pay you the least
amount you will accept.

2. Under NO circumstances do they keep the car, they are paying for the
damage, they are not buying it. Get it back and swap the good bits over
to the 'new' car.

be strong,
TBerk