All Points Bulletin

OK, my I am looking for a car that is comparable
to mine in washington, oregon or Idaho for
SALE!!!

the story is this , my insurance company is
trying to screw me. I was the one that was asking
advice about what to do with my car that got in
an accident. Anyway they are only giving me 1900$
for my car TOTAL.. and said my only recourse is
to find a comparable car for sale in washington
oregon or idaho. my cars configuration is this:

86 16v Scirocco
2.0l 16v ENGINE!!! 60,000 miles
Euro HEADLIGHTS and TURNSIGNALS
custom exhaust
stereo recently installed 2500$
new custom steering wheel, like a momo(imported)
new dash
new deep cycle battery 10 yr warranty
8mm plug wires
1000$ in 16" wheels and tires
paint is in good condition, no rust whatsoever
all this stuff was added within the last 1-2 yrs

please help, please please please, hehe

i'm not sure what to do at this point but cry
hehe

like i said the damage isn't that bad , not sure
why they totalled it, prob 1500, 2000$ in damage.