Re: All Points Bulletin

In a message dated 2/22/00 3:21:17 PM Eastern Standard Time,
scirocco@powerlink.net writes:

<< Fuck your insurance company!  Remember it is YOUR car.  You hold the title,
 not them.  First off, I would go get it if it isn't already in your
 possesion. >>

And also, if your car is drivable go to A couple body shops yourself and get
some estimates.  Take these estimates to them and demand that they pay for
the repairs and state that this is your only trans. and you are NOT buying a
new car.  Especially if the accident was not your fault, and you are using
the other guys insurance, their insurance should pay for the repair. Keep
demanding, that is the key.  If everything does not work out make sure you
take the fu@#ing stereo equipment and all other parts you may need before you
give them the car.  Geese insurance talk makes me so made because they suck.

Brian 86 16v
http://hometown.aol.com/captnbr/myhomepage/auto.html