'81 'rocco f.s. - Columbus OH

My friend has decided (again) that he needs to sell his '81
Scirocco.  I've been able to talk him out of it in the
past, but...

Anyway, the specs:

'81 Scirocco, non S, original Indiana Red paint, some
clearcoat is going but still shines.  1.8 RD engine from an
A2 GTI, working a/c, recent clutch / main seal / etc, '82
interior in excellent shape (grey cloth), teardrop rims.
Very little rust, BUT the one spot is near the left
trailing arm mount.  This can be fixed for a couple hundred
bucks, as it's not very bad - but it is there.

I owned this car for about a year, and I actually miss this
one, but I DON'T need another car at the moment...    He's
asking $1100, e-mail him at:  whatupgman@juno.com if
interested.  I've also got a pic or two somewhere.

=====
Daun Yeagley
'79 Scirocco    <---SOLD :(
'80 Scirocco S
'81 Rabbit Pickup
'85 Scirocco 8v (2)
'88 Scirocco 16v
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."  - Dave Barry