(Non Roc) Anyone know of a tracking device small enough to fit in a car stereo?

Well today some low life peice of shit decided he deserved to have the
stereo in my truck more than I did and broke in and took it.  Really pissed
me off, especially being at work and in the middle of a snowstorm.  So I
was thinking, if someone makes tracking devices small enough to fit in a
stereo I'll put one in and next time go after the bastard.  I know there
are larger ones made, but am unsure on miniature ones.  Anyone?

John Worden
Wayne, Maine
ICQ 1527476
'81 MkI w/2.0 16V (waiting for the spring)
'86 MkII 8V  (also waiting for the spring)
'98 Dodge Dakota 4x4